Terms & Conditions of Sale
5. We may dispatch your order in a number of installments and each dispatch is a separate contract and is not connected to any other dispatch.
6. We will validate your credit/debit card before accepting your order.
We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order. We will try to contact you if your card is declined after you have placed your order but we may not be able to do this.
7. We take reasonable care to protect the confidentiality of your payment card details but we are not liable if these details are intercepted by and used by third parties through no fault of our own.
8. The prices quoted on the website are subject to change from time to time.
The current price shown on the website is the price you will be charged. Any variation to the price shown must be confirmed in writing by us before your order is accepted by us. The prices shown against each item includes VAT where applicable but does not include postage and packing charges: these are shown separately.
9. We will try to make sure that the prices and all other information on the website are accurate but we are not liable for anything that happens due to errors that may appear, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
For non-business customers, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
10. All the products on the website are subject to availability.
We do not guarantee that all items shown on the website are in stock and are available and ready for dispatch. Display of an item on the website is not an indication that the item is in stock.
11. If you have selected an item that is not in stock we will try to contact you as quickly as we can.
We will try to do this within 24 hours (except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work).
12. Accepted orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed on our website except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work.
13. The time for delivery of your order varies according to your chosen method of shipment.
We have no control over the goods once they are shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within the time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
14. We will not refund any charges relating to packing and shipping if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
15. Every effort is made to reproduce colours on the site as accurately as possible. Different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways and so exact colour matches are not possible over the Internet.
16.It is important that you check our products carefully before using them. We do not know the exact purpose of their use and you must check they are suitable before applying them to another fabric or a process. We rely on you doing this. We will not be responsible for damage to your property and our maximum limit of liability is a refund of your order.
17. This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.
©2017 Barnett, Lawson (Trimmings) Limited