Junior Admin Assistant
Full-time, start ASAP.
We are looking for a motivated individual who has excellent communication skills and a love for data!
You will primarily be responsible for logging and monitoring product data into our systems, primarily using Microsoft Excel. You will also provide sales support for various areas within Barnett Lawson Trimmings when required, including customer service and shop floor duties, as well as warehouse duties such as dispatching goods and checking deliveries.
The candidate will work across a variety of tasks and therefore must have a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Logging data into our systems, primarily using Microsoft Excel
- Logging new products and making sample cards
- Warehouse duties including dispatch and deliveries
- Assisting with processing and fulfilment of website orders
- General shop duties such as; till management, serving customers and answering customer enquiries
- Confident using Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
- Ability to pick up new systems and software quickly, with relevant training
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Team player, but also happy working alone
Preferred but not essential:
- Previous customer service experience
- An interest in trims!
Full training will be provided where necessary.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com or speak to Jacqueline in the showroom.